Sunday, February 6, 2011

celeb inspire

keiracover
courtesy of fashiongonerogue

CelebKeira
courtesy of dailymail.co.uk

keira-knightley-fashion-editorial-vogue-september-09-0-0-0x0-600x799
courtesy of insider.com

I know that Natalie Portman is the official "Girl-of-the-Moment," and rightfully so for her performance in Black Swan.  However, my style crush come and inspiration goes to Kiera Knightley.

From glamorous to girl-next-door, she's got the smoldering sexy look of an innocent little lady.  Her celeb style emulates that classic and simplicity that always requires a second glance.
What or who inspires you?

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, the Elle cover is stunning! It's really impressive how versatile she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too true, she is such a lovely girl and agreed the elle cover is remarkable! love tom ford styling too.

    my insp comes from so many places but drew barrymore pretty much encompasses the lot. style-wise and personality, she's just tops. i love how she made such a stellar come back too after having those hard knocks and druggy times as a kid. happy weekend and thanks so much for your comment! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lynn {hearted girl}
    I love Drew Barrymore. I refuse to get rid of my InStyle magazine that she was on the cover from 2 years ago. Great choice. I'm also currently obsessed with her style in Going the Distance.

    ReplyDelete