Tuesday, March 1, 2011

light as air

_MG_5418

_MG_5434

_MG_5466

_MG_5452

_MG_5477

There are some days when I wake up (probably too late) and need to get out the door ASAP.  Okay, maybe that's not entirely true.  There are some days when I don't feel like planning an outfit and would much rather wear whatever I slept in. These pictures reflect one of those days.

Taking a mini break from thrifting to cleanse the pallet and let the stores re-stock, my besties and I headed out over the weekend to see what signs of Spring might be bloomin. I have to say my favorite find and current obsession is the bandeau bra (See express and aerie).  I found these and pretty much converted.

{dress & slip: thrift, tights: target, boots: forever21, necklaces: forever21/h&m, cardigan: walmart}

0 comments:

Post a Comment