Saturday, April 23, 2011

boudoir

_MG_1826

_MG_1866

_MG_1852

_MG_1999

_MG_1876

_MG_2000

From that title, one might think it's an excuse to run around in underwear. However, boudoir is one of my favorite fashion trends (when executed appropriately). And we're taking it to the work place!

I think the basic rule is be subtle, like only wearing one item considered intimate appearal--camisole, slip, etc.  And now that I have stated the rule, I'm breaking it the same post. 

My favorite thing about this outfit (besides the family heirloom brooch) is that the "dress" in actually considered a night gown. I added the slip (yes, it's separate) to add length for those conservative environments with a fear rising hemlines.

I'm wearing:  dress, belt,  & shoes (thrift);  sweater (Gap); and brooch (sweetest birthday gift ever)

0 comments:

Post a Comment