Monday, August 15, 2011

mad men

0001

0003

0002

0006

0005

Have you ever had one of those days that you wander aimlessly into a thrift store to blow off steam before interacingt with civilized company?  Well, that day for me was about two weeks ago when I was doing a little retail therapy.  And on this particular day with a self-loathing pity party, I found this dress and these shoes.  Within a matter of minutes, my universe's balance was restored; and I realized all would be right in the world once again.  If a 60s inspired look can't pull you out of an existential crisis, what can?????

I'm wearing:  all thrift. And yes, those shoes are Ralph Lauren.

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask you something? How do you clean your thrift finds so that you don't freak out over the possibility of bed bugs?

    ReplyDelete