Thursday, September 29, 2011

puppy love

0025

0024

0026

When in doubt of what perfect accessory to rock, I recommend this little guy.  I actually coordinated my outfit to his brendel spots--woah crazy dog lady alert!  I wanted to introduce the world to my newest little guy, Dobby.  He's a pitbull mix and looks just like the Harry Potter character. 

Now, I'm off the market in the relationship department; but I have to tell you--if you want meet people, take a dog.  I was stopped by so many guys; it almost felt like false advertising.

I'm wearing:  boots (target in stores now); jeans, top (old navy); jacket (xxi)

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Super cute!! I always wanted to name my dog Dobby :)

    P.s. I don't think I congratulated you on your new job yet! Hope it's goin well! :)

    ReplyDelete