Sunday, January 22, 2012

sunday obsessions: the beauty department

TBDFASHION11

TBDoneshoulder
this or that

tbdresolutions
the beauty department


Recently, I have received a lot of questions/comments concerning make up and products I use.  I don't frequently stalk beauty blogs, but this is one has great tips as well as gorgeous and inspirational photos.  If you follow me on pinterest, you might have seen these photos already. 
I need to start experimenting a little more in make up and nails departments, but when there's a good thing goin', it's kinda hard to branch out.  

Follow The Beauty Department here.
Also wanted to say thanks for all the kind emails, comments, and warm welcome back to posting.  I pretty sure I have the best readers ever! I certainly missed you guys too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment