Sunday, January 29, 2012

sunday obsessions: picture blogs

tumblr_lyafznxSEP1qfrtud
found on the The Mannequin

tumblr_lx9u0pKXxV1qei7a7o1_500
found on The Mannequin

tumblr_lxlgips02U1qkmsle
found on The Mannequin
Recently, I have gotten a little burnout on finding great blogs.  When I do find one that has great fashion posts, I have sift through posts related to sponsors, food, pictures of kids, etc.  Fashion blogs are supposed to be about fashion; I don't care what you ate for breakfast. 

I try to shy away from opinions that might insult other blogs in spirit of being supportive of all/freedom of expression/blah blah blah, but let's be honest--sometimes, you just want to look at pictures.

So for those of you who have nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon, I recommend these two sites that focus only on fashion-related photos.

The Mannequin

What do I wear?

Both are great and can be found on pinterest and bloglovin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment