Sunday, January 15, 2012

sunday obsessions: wendy's lookbook

Little-bows
little bows

Shades-of-red
shades of red

High-waisted
high waisted
Have you ever found a new blog, and it was like smelling lilacs for the first time?  (I love lilacs).  That's how I feel about Wendy's Lookbook.  She experiments with many different styles that seem so effortless while giving the every day gals (like myself) the courage to do the same. 

I super stoked about her. I've not been this smitten since Kendi and Lucy.  (No, I don't know them personally, but like to pretend we're on a first name basis considering that I stalk their styles). 

Check her out.  Read. Follow. Love.

PS- I'm back. :)

4 comments:

  1. So glad that your back, missed seeing posting, I love the outfits you put together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back. Love your style
    K at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete