Monday, January 30, 2012

true romance

IMG_4177

IMG_4181

IMG_4179

IMG_4196

IMG_4201

I am continuously engaging in some sort of fashion crush, but right now it's shorts in the winter.  This is not a new trend for the season, but I wanted to up-the-ante and use summer shorts I got from H&M. 
Also on the trend wagon is faux fur, which is a love/hate trend for me because it is not difficult to emulate an Eskimo or Sasquatch.  I have two different fur jackets, but only have been satisfied with the color.  Of course, I keep many trends and fads on the minimal side.

A reader recently commented that I was the definition of "sassy."  This outfit certainly made me feel it. 

I'm wearing:  sweater/clutch/shoes/fur collar/brooch (thrift); shorts (h&m); tights (kohls)

0 comments:

Post a Comment