Wednesday, July 18, 2012

off balance

_DSC7700-2 _DSC7678-2

This is one of my rule breaking outfits/the outfits that look fantastic on but don't photograph so well. How many rules did I break?
Horizontal stripes: check.
crop top: check.

I was out thrifting, saw the top, and went through the "But I really want to wear this trend!" fit in my head. So I've thought of a few new loopholes that can help...a little...
1. Show that clavicle. Not only considered "sexy" by the gents, but asymmetrical necklines are flattering. 
2. Wearing longer necklaces can draw the eye down which breaks the never-ending wide effect.
3. Wear heels...the taller those legs look, the better. I looked 3ft tall and 3ft wide without them (in this outfit).

I'm wearing: shorts (jcrew outlet); top/shoes (thrift--yeeeeaaaaaah!); necklace (h&m)

0 comments:

Post a Comment